New version of the Reuleauxi series, RX200, designed by JayBo, possible to equipped with three replaceable battery elements ( 3 x 18650) and asymmetrical current protection.
What are the essentials?
- Adjusted TCR mode
- TC-SS316 mode as a new extra
- Optional TC-Ni/TC-Ti/VW mode
- Stainless steel thread and battery contact.
- Fits three replaceable battery elements & magnetic cover
New version of the Reuleauxi series, RX200, designed by JayBo, equipped with three replaceable battery elements and asymmetrical current protection.
The maximum output of the new high-performance chip has been raised to 200 W with added temperature functions like Titanium, Nickel and Stainless steel modes. Upgradeable software and vivid colour combinations set this battery apart from many others.
Thread: 510 thread
Elements: 3x 18650 elements
Output modes: TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/VW mode
Output power: 1-200W
Temperature range: 100-315°C/200-600°F (TC mode)
Resistance range: 0.05-1.5 Ohms in TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS mode
0.1-3.5 Ohms in VW mode
Screen: 0.69“ OLED
Why do you need three elements for 200W?
RX200 with three battery elements provide a stable high output of 200W throughout their useful life, ensuring sustainability.
Unique appearance: The unique hexagonal design of the RX200 catches the eye. The shape of the battery with three elements and magnetic cover is fashionable and conspicuous among other batteries.
Trendy colours to meet your preferences: You can choose between several trendy finishes
Maximum output of 250W with software V3.10: With a maximum output of 250W and optional VW, TC-Ni, TC-Ti, TC-SS316 and TCR modes you can enjoy different vaping experiences.
Asymmetrical current protection
Upgradeable software: Software can be upgraded through Micro USB. Besides, software upgrades help you keep up with the evolution of vaping.
It is recommended to remove the elements and charge them using a standalone charger - however, the batteries can be charged using a USB cable.
The set includes:
1*Reuleaux RX200 (without elements)
Further, read the FAQs and answers on e-cigarettes > > >
* The useful life of all batteries is 300 charging cycles. This means that charging for even 5 minutes counts for one charging cycle. To ensure complete charging cycles we recommend using the battery until empty and only then charging. Further, we recommend that you always use two batteries to enjoy complete convenience of use: while one battery is in use, the other is being charged.