SMOK Alien e-cigarette battery 220W (without elements)
Add to cart NB! Including free shipping for you.
The Alien 220 battery is modern and awesome. The external battery can be charged through the micro-USB port and it supports firmware upgrades. The maximum output power is 220W to ensure a massive puff. Innovation that constantly changes the vaping experience!
Works with 2 x 18650 elements that are not included in the set and should be purchased separately!
Element available separately, i.e. not included in the set, buy here >>>
Dimensions: 85 x 44 x 30mm
Power range: 6-220W
Standby current: < 300uA
Voltage range: 0.35-8V
Resistance range: 0.1-3 Ω (VW) / 0.06-3Ω (TC)
Temperature range: 200-600℉/ 100-315℃
The set includes
1 x Alien 220 battery
1 x USB cable
1 x User manual
Verification of authenticity
1. Go to SMOK's official web site using your smartphone or computer: http://www.smoktech.com/support/
2. Scrape off the coating layer of the authenticity decal on the package to unveil a 16-digit verification code. Enter the code in the input box on the web site. The result will be displayed in a few seconds.
3. If you have any questions, please contact the SMOK consultant by e-mail or telephone or via our web site.
1. Check that the battery used conforms to the BATTERY WARNING DECAL.
2. Before vaping, make sure that there is enough e-liquid in the tank.
Installing the battery
1. Push and open the batter cover as indicated.
2. Place the batteries correctly in the device.
3. Close the battery cover.
If the screen does not turn on, check whether the batteries are functional, correctly installed and sufficiently charged. If the problem persists, please contact our customer support.
Mounting the atomizer
The Alien's coil head uses the new generation spring terminal. Before mounting the atomizer, make sure that the battery terminal is not contaminated.
1) Attach the atomizer to the device and turn it clockwise to secure.
2) After activating the device, press the power button to vape.
Using the battery
1. Switching on
If the device is switched off, press the power button quickly 5 times within 2 seconds to switch on. The screen reads SMOK, ALIEN.
Once the device is switched on, hold down the power button (if a vaping session lasts more than 12 seconds, the device will stop the session; to continue, release the button for a moment).
1) Simultaneously press the power button and the DOWN button to select between the operating modes TC, VW or MEMORY.
2) Simultaneously press the power button and the UP button to select between power levels - NORM/SOFT/HARD in VW mode, 15-220W in TC mode, or M1-M22 in MEMORY mode.
3) Press the UP/DOWN buttons to change temperature or power settings.
Unlocking the screen
Press the power button quickly 5 times to unlock.
Locking the screen
Press the power button quickly 5 times to lock.
If the device is locked, hold down the power button for 5 seconds, select POWER OFF, and the screen turns off which means that the device is switched off.
Settings are automatically stored during configuration. No need to reconfigure after switching on.
Menus and messages
After switching on, press the power button quickly 3 times within 2 seconds to open the main menu. A long press of the power button confirms the selection and the UP/DOWN buttons allow scrolling the menu.
The TC mode is available, if the Alien uses a TC coil.
1. Selecting the TC mode: with the screen unlocked, you can switch between TC, VW and MEMORY modes by simultaneously pressing the power button and the DOWN button.
2. Simultaneously press the power button and the UP button to select power between 15-220W.
3. In TC mode, use the UP/DOWN buttons to set the desired temperature at increments of 10 °F (approx. 5 °C).
4. Open the coil material selection menu. You can choose between three different temperature-sensitive coil materials: T-NI / T-TI / T-SS.
5. Open the initial resistance adjustment menu. To adjust the atomizer's initial resistance, use the UP/DOWN buttons.
6. If the screen reads TEMPERATURE PROTECTED, the coil reached the maximum permissible temperature during vaping. In this case, the Alien's battery will continue to operate but not at the desired output level.
The Alien's VW mode is available for all coil types.
1. Selecting the VW mode: with the screen unlocked, you can switch between TC, VW and MEMORY modes by simultaneously pressing the power button and the DOWN button.
2. Simultaneously press the power button and the UP button to select the power level:
STRENGTH HARD, STRENGTH NORM, STRENGTH SOFT.
3. In VW mode, use the UP/DOWN buttons to set the desired power output at increments of 0.1W.
1. Selecting the MEMORY mode: with the screen unlocked, you can switch between TC, VW and MEMORY modes by simultaneously pressing the power button and the DOWN button.
2. Use the UP/DOWN buttons to select the power level: STRENGTH HARD, STRENGTH NORM, STRENGTH SOFT.
3. Wait for 5 seconds and hold down the power button to adjust the settings M1-M22; use the UP/DOWN buttons to increase/decrease power.
The battery enjoys a three-month warranty period.