Eleaf iStick Pico 75W battery (without element)
Add to cart
NB! Including free shipping for you.
The Eleaf iStick Pico 75W battery has been developed in cooperation with JayBo Design to create an innovate, aesthetic and handy Box Mod.
As the name says, "Pico" is small and handy with an outstanding look. Pico uses a replaceable 18650 battery cell installed at the top (element available separately, i.e. not included in the set, buy here >>). The battery has a maximum output of 75W and features different modes. Pico's advanced temperature control works with Ni200, Titanium and SS (stainless steel) coils to allow adjusting TCR values directly from the device.
The OLED screen displays all the information you need for vaping: power, temperature, resistance and battery data.
Despite being a "featherweight", Pico is handy owing to its rounder design whereas stainless steel trims at the bottom and top add to the look. All these features make Pico a powerful and functional product.
- Dimensions: 70.5mm x 45mm x 23mm
- Requires (1) 18650 Battery (element available separately, i.e. not included in the set, buy here >>)
- Modes: VW, Bypass, TC-Ni, TC-Ti, TC-SS, TCR-M1, TCR-M2, TCR-M3
- W range: 1W - 75W
- Temperature range: 200°F - 600°F / 100°C - 315°C
- Resistance range:
o 0.1Ω - 3.5Ω (VW & Bypass Modes)
o 0.05Ω - 1.5Ω (TC-Ni, Ti, SS & TCR-M1, M2, M3 Modes)
- Micro USB Port
- Firmware Upgradeable (Via Micro USB Port)
- On Board Charging (Micro USB)
- OLED Screen
1 x iStick Pico Mod (NB! Without elements)
1 x USB cable
Further, read the FAQs and answers on e-cigarettes > > >
* The useful life of all batteries is 300 charging cycles. This means that charging for even 5 minutes counts for one charging cycle. To ensure complete charging cycles we recommend using the battery until empty and only then charging. Further, we recommend that you always use two batteries to enjoy complete convenience of use: while one battery is in use, the other is being charged.