BBC Horizon - E-Cigarettes: Miracle or Menace?
Michael Mosley investigates the dramatic rise in e-cigarettes. They're everywhere these days, but what does the latest scientific research on them reveal?
- At least 95% safer than ordinary tobacco.
- Successful cessation tool to leave regular tobacco.
- Non-smokers do not start easily to consume e-cigarettes.
- Even a very large amount of vapor affects bystanders with minimal risk.
- Different flavors could be potential threat and they need for more research.
- Nicotine can have a positive effect on people suffering from certain neurological diseases.
- The overall assessment of the danger of nicotine can be compared to caffeine.
If you are interested in our e-cigarettes and e-liquids, click here: e-shop >>>