Battery charger XTAR VC2 Plus Master
Fits Li-ion/IMR/INR/ICR batteries: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17335, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18650, 18700, 22650, 25500, 26650, 32650 and rechargeable Ni-MH/Ni-CD batteries: AAAA, AAA, AA, A, SC, C, D.
Input power: DC 5V2.1A
0.5A Direct current: 0.5Ax2
1A Direct current: 1Ax2
Max. voltage limit: Li-ion 4.2V Ni-MH/Ni-CD 1.45V
Operating temperature: 0-40°C
-Shows the remaining time to reach full charge.
-Other devices can be charged using the USB port.
-Separate battery sockets.
-Maintains low operating temperature.
-Detects deteriorated and non-functional batteries.
-Automatically detects the battery type.
-Display for technical data.
-Made of inflammable material.
Connect the charger to a computer or a 220V mains adapter using a USB cable. Insert the battery(-ies) in the charger observing correct polarity - charging begins.
· Battery charge level indicator:
Displays the battery charge level and charging process. Also, it shows the charge level in percentages from 0-100%.
Displays the battery discharge when used as a power bank.
· The counter shows the remaining hours and minutes to reach full battery charge. Once the battery is fully charged, the counter will be replaced by the text "FULL" (further, the display reads 100%, and the light turns green).
· By pressing the button below the screen you can switch between charging currents of 0.5A and 1.0A.
· When you insert batteries in the charger, the charger will detect the battery type. Accordingly, the display will read either „Li-ion“ or „Ni-MH“.
· To switch off the screen illumination, hold down the button below the screen for 2 seconds. The next button press will switch on the screen.
· By using the USB port on the charger you can charge other devices (cell phone, tablet, power bank). This function works only with a 1A or 2A mains adapter.
Insert a full charged battery in the CH1 socket and connect the cell phone to the charger using a Micro-USB cable.
The warranty period is 2 years.